SwimSpace Returns Policy
SwimSpace Returns Policy
If you’re not happy, neither are we!
Here at SwimSpace, we like to keep things simple and friendly for our customers, and that includes returns. Read on to find out how to send something back…
Changed your mind? Ordered the wrong thing? Don’t panic…
- You can cancel an order at any point before you receive it for a full refund.
- You have up to 14 days from receiving an item to change your mind and return it for a full refund, just contact us and let us know. You don't have to give a reason. All you need to do then is return the goods to us within 14 days of this notification.
- For a full refund, the goods must to be in a saleable condition.
- We can't refund any postage costs to return goods to us.
- See the cancellations page for more details.
There's something wrong with it!
- It happens. We'll get it replaced or repaired as soon as possible.
- Contact us and let us know about it. We'll probably ask you to take a few photos and email them to us, so we can understand what happened.
- We'll refund reasonable postage costs as soon as we've confirmed it's faulty. If you let us know the postage costs, we can clarify that this is a reasonable cost.
- If an item is faulty as soon as you get it, let us know within 30 days. We'll ask you to send it back to us, so we can have a quick look at it and then send you a new one straight away, or give you a full refund, which will happen within 14 days of us receiving it.
- If something goes wrong after you've used it for a while, but within the warranty period (see below), we'll either refund it, replace it or repair it. We may offer a partial refund if you've used it for a while before it broke to take your usage into account.
- If we can't find anything wrong with it, we'll contact you to discuss what happens next - either replacing it with an alternative or sending it back to you (at your expense.)
This isn't what I ordered!
- If we sent you the wrong thing, we ask that you forgive us and send it back. Let us know what happened and we'll deal with it.
- We'll cover postage costs, of course.
What does the warranty cover?
All products purchased from SwimSpace have a 12-month warranty (unless otherwise specified) to protect you against manufacturing defects and faults.
This does not cover:
- General wear and tear - such as is reasonable to expect within the given timeframe
- Accidental damage
- Damage due to misuse or lack of care
- Poor storage conditions, neglect, lack of maintenance
The above list is not exhaustive.
Some manufacturers offer extended warranties, details of which can be found on their own websites. You may be required to register your product online to benefit from a manufacturer’s extended warranty.
Warranties are for the original purchaser only and proof of purchase will be required when making a claim.
How do I send something back?
- Click here to download our returns form. Print it off and fill out the details. Cut off the return address label at the bottom and retain this for later.
- Package the goods and place the completed returns form inside. The choice of packaging is yours, but it should be sufficient to protect the goods from damage in transit.
- Attach the return address label to the outside of the parcel.
- Post the parcel to us. Please note that you are responsible for the safe transit of this parcel, so we recommend the use of a tracked service for your own peace of mind.
Can I just bring it in?
- Goods purchased online or in store may be returned to our shop in Wigan for a refund or exchange within 30 days, providing they remain unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
- Please bring your receipt with you, along with your original payment method.
- If you intend to bring a high value item back for a cash refund, please let us know 24 hours in advance so we can make sure we have enough cash to cover it.